Fortinge is proud to present ‘ForPrompt’, our full-scale teleprompting software application.
We designed it for live broadcasting environments, and can be used in every level of broadcasting studio. It is compatible with all major newsroom systems via MOS protocol**.
ForPrompt has multi-language support, updates in real-time and rich text-file support – ForPrompt is the comprehensive, invaluable solution for challenging live broadcasts.
- Import and save your scripts as rich text or simple text (.docx, .txt and .rtf format without needing MS Word)
- Single-screen scrolling and Dual-screen(*) scrolling are available on Extended or cloned monitor.
- Blackmagic Decklink Output(*) (PAL, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component)
- Choose from multiple fonts and colors
- Copy and paste your scripts from other applications
- The software allows you to set cue points
- Built-in Word Processor/Script Editor (Script Printing,Undo/Redo,Text Search/Replace)
- Background and text colors are user selectable.
- Advanced features include variable scroll position and variable speed control
- Prompter font size can be set relative to editor font size
- Allows Unicode sources (Double-byte fonts)
- Preview window on main screen.
- Text editing in real time while playing(*).
- Allows several remote controls simultaneously (Keyboard, mouse, hand, foot, wireless..).
- User Selectable Cue Points (Bookmarks)
- Watch a simple or rich text file on local or network and load when it changed.
- Sensitivity and Overall Speed Controls
- Smooth text flow
- Phone and Email Tech Support
(*) Available in pro version only.
(**) Mos Bridge plugin is sold separately.